You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jagua (botanical name Genipa Americana) is an edible fruit that grows in the Amazon jungle. The properties of the jagua fruit are many including the ability to temporarily dye the skin with a blue-black color that lasts for up to 14 days. For centuries, the indigenous people of South America have used the jagua fruit for body adornment and for medicinal purposes. Skin-Inks Jagua gel is made with the extract of the jagua fruit and other natural ingredients, most of which are found in many food items.
The benefits of using Skin-Inks Jagua gel are the following:
- It's 100% natural and safe.
- Pre-mixed - No mixing required.
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase If kept under refrigeration.
- Contains no PPD or any othe toxic materials.
- Designs last for up to 14 days.
- Squeeze applicator bottle included with 5 interchangeable tips.
- Fine tips for creating even the most intricate designs.
|1) Henna City jagua gel is ready to use, just twist on applicator cap and select a tip of your choice.
2) Slowly trace stencil outline as you squeeze bottle of gel or let your imagination run free and create your own design.
3) Be very careful not to make any mistakes or to smudge your design. Jagua stains very quickly; even if you don't see it right away you'll see your mistakes the following day.
4) Your design will take 30-60 minutes to dry depending on the size but keep it on for at least 2-3 hours for best results.
5) Remove dry gel by washing off under running water.
6) At first you will see little to no color. THIS IS NORMAL.
7) Your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
8) IMPORTANT: If you remove the dry gel at night before going to bed, cover your design in a way that it will not come in contact with other body parts or your sheets as it will stain them. Trust us: you don't want to be walking around with a replica of your hand tattoo on your face.
9) Save the unused portion of gel in the refrigerator and rinse your tips to keep them from clogging.
- thanks, the bottle contained enough gel and cool designs to tat all my brothers and sistersReview by Mike J.
Quality Price Value