Create realistic jagua tattoos with this easy-to-use temporary tattoo kit. No one will know they're not real. Be the life of the party; add more fun to any birthday party, baby shower, sleep-over, graduation party, day at the beach, family gathering or any other celebration.
Made with all natural ingredients and fresh jagua fruit extract.Excellent dark color. Tattoos last for up to tow weeks.
- 100% natural and safe. No toxic chemicals added
- Creates realistic blue/black tattoos that last for up to two weeks
- Four sheets of stencil transfers included
- Ready to use. No mixing required
- Includes 1/2 oz jagua gel
- Enough jagua gel for 15 designs
- Applicator bottle with 4 interchangeable metal tips
Jagua juice (Genipa Americana), isopropyl alcohol, water, xanthan gum, citric acid, silica dioxide, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, lactic acid, disodium EDTA.
|1) Henna City jagua gel is ready to use, just twist on applicator cap and select a tip of your choice.
2) Slowly trace stencil outline as you squeeze bottle of gel or let your imagination run free and create your own design.
3) Be very careful not to make any mistakes or to smudge your design. Jagua stains very quickly; even if you don't see it right away you'll see your mistakes the following day.
4) Your design will take 30-60 minutes to dry depending on the size but keep it on for at least 2-3 hours for best results.
5) Remove dry gel by washing off under running water.
6) At first you will see little to no color. THIS IS NORMAL.
7) Your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
8) IMPORTANT: If you remove the dry gel at night before going to bed, cover your design in a way that it will not come in contact with other body parts or your sheets as it will stain them. Trust us: you don't want to be walking around with a replica of your hand tattoo on your face.
9) Save the unused portion of gel in the refrigerator and rinse your tips to keep them from clogging.
- Great product, nice collection of stencils. Shipped fast.Review by Philip Ashby
Quality Price Value
- this tattoo kit totally looks like the real thing.Review by Cristina Smith
Quality Price Value
(Posted on 8/1/2013)